Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Thirty Days of Books: Favorite Book from Last year



Hey! Look what Jenni's doing!!! Yeah, it's a 30 days of books event and she has figured out prompts for all the days and everything. (Click over for that list!)

Today's prompt is: What is your favorite book from last year?

Without thinking and stressing about it too much I have decided to say that this book was my favorite from last year:





You know, sometimes it pays off to do something unique and different and unheard of and break all the rules and to not be afraid and just jump into an idea! I think that's my favorite thing about this book, that these guys weren't afraid to do something different.

That and space.
And plagues.
And space ships.
And plagues.
And suspense.
And love.
And plagues.
And a computer that goes crazy.
And STUCK IN SPACE.
And a really really scary PLAGUE!

Yeah. I loved it.

Write a post and join us! Be sure to link up at Jenni's on her Day 1 post!

6 comments:

  1. My daughter LOVED this book. She's read it several times already. One of these days, I need to steal it back from her and read it myself. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm going to have to read this one now. I just hope I like it. Or a least like something enough to not be bothered by the things I know I won't like. Hmmm, did that even make sense? I'm glad you're joining us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: What will you KNOW you won't like?

      Delete
  3. I really, really want to read this one! I wish I could read faster, lol. I need to get to all these books! Thanks for joining us! I'm so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll get around to this one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! I just read it this year and cannot wait for the sequel!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails