Thursday, June 18, 2015

Instagram You're On!

My Instagram profile pic,
which might look a little different from what you're
familiar with around here!


When this post is published I'll be experiencing the first full day of our current European adventure. Which means the blog will be taking a bit of a beak for the next few weeks. I have scheduled a few Top Ten posts and a couple of other random things, but for the most part, it'll be quiet around here. 

But, I'll be in full swing over on Instagram! So if you would find it fun to follow the adventure through pictures, do come and follow me there! I hope to have a blast this time around sharing whatever crazy things happen, the fun places we find, some famous places, some out the way spots, food adventures, practicing selfies (did I say how much I hate selfies?) and anything else that seems at all interesting. 

Click here to find my profile on the computer or search for sueysays on your Instagram app. See you in Europe!



3 comments:

  1. You're doing great with your selfies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the selfies. And the great scenic shots. So wish I was there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving your pictures! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails