Monday, December 22, 2014

Favorite Songs from 2014


Another year end post I like to do is share some of the songs I loved this year. These may be new songs, or old songs.. but either way... songs I listened to a lot, or discovered, or re-discovered.

What songs would you put on your list?

My enjoyment of Maroon5 continued this year, especially with this song:



I can't get enough Enrique! Love this song... but it has to be the Spanish version!




We played this song constantly at our house after hearing a tweaked version of it in the Divergent movie.


I remember loving Le DeWyze back on American Idol and then to realize that he sings this song from The Walking Dead... awesome.




This is one of my favorite Zumba songs...it's kinda strange to watch the video though...even though I really like that Mohombi guy. :)



I discovered that Billy Boyd, aka. Pippin ( I think, I can never remember who is which hobbit!) has his own band. This is the song that captured me:



The Interstellar sound track is awesome (though I didn't love it as much as the Gravity one) and this is my favorite song (so far) from that soundtrack. Such intensity!



I continue to be fascinated by the voice of Lorde. Here's my favorite of this year:




I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment to share with you. Do you agree with any of my choices? Can't wait to see who/what I fall in love with in 2015!


3 comments:

  1. I'd put The Hanging Tree on this list too. I love that song. I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think i meant to do that one and then forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to listen to the Interstellar soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails